Home Admit Program
Are you or a loved one having trouble getting around in the home? Have you noticed unsteadiness, weakness or lack of stability? Are you more likely to trip lately?
With our Home Admit program, an expert rehabilitation provider will:
- Talk to you about mobility problems.
- Investigate ways to increase your independence and decrease the risk of injury.
- Determine if rehabilitation can help with strength, balance and stability.
Our Home Admit program is available to anyone who asks. It does not require a doctor’s order or approval. It’s convenient and confidential. And it could help bring peace of mind.
Take the quiz
Here’s an easy way to decide. Answer the following questions as honestly as you can:
- Can you stay home alone?
- Have you fallen recently?
- Do you tend to trip easily?
- Has rehabilitation been prescribed for you in the past, maybe for a stroke, heart or breathing condition?
- Have you had therapy in the past and noticed a decrease in the gains you once made?
- Is walking or taking the stairs more difficult than it used to be?
- Have you considered moving to an assisted living facility?
If you answered yes to two or more, it’s time to pick up the phone.
It all adds up to gaining and keeping your independence. Most of all, it’s about leading a full life.
The hospital provides no-cost screenings for individuals who might benefit from rehabilitation. To schedule a screening, the individual, a family member or a healthcare professional should call 864 716-2615 to request an evaluation. A liaison will contact the potential patient, and their Physician to complete the screening and make appropriate recommendations.